Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Going to the DOGS........















Topher recently did a production down in the Caribbean and it was amazing. All of the work looks so real that I think the client even questioned it! The dogs were fabulous and are heroes, but aren't they heroes almost all of the time? I have enjoyed working with animals for shoots, over the years, and give loads of credit to them and to their handlers ~ who have worked tireless hours with these fabulous dogs. That said, I am sure the trainers have gotten back the love two~fold from their special friends.

This also brings to mind how much of a role animals play in our everyday lives. Animals are SO intertwined with families and in many cases - are our families! I think of how much I love having our dog, Frasier, and recently some friends have lost their "dogs" ~ the family members. This loss is profound and I feel for them. Prayers and good thoughts are needed for our friends ~ fury and otherwise.

This post is in honor of Levi and Wilbur...........you were amazing animals ~ thank you for all you did to fill lives with love, hope and dreams!!

www.tophercox.com