Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dreaming of Winter, and all the thrills........
















Oh yes, I am sitting here working feverishly today. Mailing lists, postings, calls and estimates, but in the back of my head - I am still dreaming of Winter with snow and making some runs down a mountain full of speed and wind running past my ears. The sights and sounds that happen and the pounding of ones heart, as the thrill of tackling the mountain is eerily similar to a crazy production, filled with twists and turns where you don't know what is coming, but you are prepared for anything. It's the life of a thrill seeker or a producer, at least that is how I see it. It's kind of funny how a producer is ready to deal with anything that is thrown their way and actually, that's a lot like an athlete that is ready for anything that comes their way. I love the "fever pitch" and look forward to each opportunity to tackle the mountain and the work. Joshua is also a thrill seeker and actually - all of the photographers that I work with are a bit like that. We all have passions - that is what makes us special and able to take on the projects that come our way.

Thanks for all of the thrills ~ keep them coming!

www.joshuaweinfeld.com