Friday, August 28, 2015

Summer Fridays......make it count.


Summer Friday.  

We have so few left for this "Summer."  That said, isn't a Summer Friday all about enjoyment, making the most of your time, something special - like a bonus for getting all of your work done and done well, before you head to your "pleasure."

It's kind of like planning appropriately and truly fulfilling expectations, right?

I like the notion of doing your job and doing it thoroughly because there really doesn't seem to be a reason to ever do something half-assed.  Seriously.  Does anyone actually begin something and say, "hey, I just don't feel like it today - think I'll do everything just 80% because that's a pretty good percentage?"  I don't think so.  Simply drives me crazy.  Do something.  Do it well and give it your all or just don't do it.

Summer Fridays, every day - they're a bonus...........make the most out of everything you do and have.  It's all a blessing.  Make it count.